COLD WEATHER AND YOUR HOME
During the severe winter months, housing organisations are inundated with calls from tenants experiencing frozen and burst pipes and heating system breakdowns. It’s at times like that when requests for repairs are at their highest.
This winter, don’t wait until the cold weather sets in before giving your tenants information to help them deal with the problems they may encounter during the cold weather.
This leaflet includes information and advice for tenants on:
– How to prevent their pipes from freezing.
– How to locate their stop tap.
– Dealing with frozen pipes.
– Thawing a frozen boiler condensate pipe.
– What to do in the event of a burst pipe.
– Why it’s a good idea to insure their home contents.
– Advice on keeping warm when temperatures drop.
– Being a good neighbour during times of cold weather.
Format: 10 page, A5 concertina fold
You can order as few as 25 copies of this leaflet but, if you order 500 or more, you’ll be able to customise it to include your company logo and contact details on the back page, and you can change any of the text within the booklet to make it suit your requirements exactly.
Up to 50 – 90p (not customised)
500+ – £1.35 (fully customised)
1,000+ – 90p (fully customised)
2,000+ – 69p (fully customised)
3,000+ – 59p (fully customised)
4,000+ – Contact us for a quote
eBooks – £195, or £75 when you order 500 printed copies or more
Prices include delivery to one UK address. Substantial discounts are available for longer print runs.
Place an order or request a sample
To place an order or to request a sample, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01332 557122.